Wednesday, June 14, 2023

And Then There Were Four...

I can't believe that I just tested positive on my 4th straight RT PCR test today. I felt that I would test positive as of yesterday when I started feeling feverish with malaise again. But it was still surprising to see that test result online.

I suppose that one reason I tested positive is because I was doing many, many things in the past four days. Among those were some white collar work and some manual chores. So I guess I wasn't well rested enough to fight off the virus which has stubbornly decided to stay without being invited. I think it is also my weakened immune system due to non-consumption of Usana health food supplements or the alternative which is stingless bee honey that led to my relapse.

But what the hell, at least I am still alive and fighting for my life. It isn't really life-threatening at this point because I can still get some work done such as cooking my meals, washing plates, and running my washing machine. Still, I have to watch my exertions because I noticed that I tend to go on, and on, and on like that Energizer bunny without noticing that I'm getting exhausted.

I still think I can beat this virus. It's just a matter of good nutritious food, sufficient sleep, avoiding highly stressful situations, and having enough activities that require physical exertion. And of course, God willing, I need to start on my screenplay writing tasks again so that I will be able to earn enough to pay for my debts to my Mom (since she did shoulder all my covid-related expenses all these months). With God's help, I can survive and thrive again.

No comments: