Wednesday, June 14, 2023

I Miss Stingless Bee Honey from Nectar & Pollen

Because I've been ill since May 2023 with that insane covid infection, I realized that one reason I haven't been able to recover completely is I lack my regular intake of Stingless Bee Honey. This is honey that is sourced from stingless bees that are native to the Philippines where I live.

I usually get my stingless bee honey supply from my friend Mrs. Lea C. Del Rosario. She is the owner of the Nectar & Pollen brand which she set up to distribute and sell stingless bee honey to the public. Lea is also the beekeeper who manages hives from her Santa Rosa, Laguna location. The brand Nectar & Pollen itself is managed under her company Herbs & Spices PH of which she is the sole proprietor.

The reason I started using stingless bee honey is that my immune system is chronically weak. For some reason, I only get a stronger immune system and faster recovery from illnesses when I take their stingless bee honey. Since there was this very strong typhoon that hit Lea's farm in Laguna, which damaged quite a lot of the property, Lea hasn't been able to harvest her stingless bee honey yet. But when she does manage to harvest, I would like to buy from her again for my own supply. Because even my more expensive health supplements aren't able to boost my immune system the way stingless bee honey does.

If any of you would like to buy Nectar & Pollen stingless bee honey, you may email Lea at her personal gmail account: leacambel@gmail.com. She also has a Facebook account with the handle DelRo Lea. Hopefully, the honey you buy from her will work for you the same way it does for me.

No comments: