Hello blogspot denizens! Yes I came back after posting last August and after that long period of silence when my blog became so quiet. And the reason for that is: nothing much happened.
Yes there's not really that much to report lately. I have two students in my Preply.com writing tutorials but that's only for 6 more lessons and then they'll probably leave. That's because I'm so good at motivating students to study that they realize they don't need me anymore and they go. That's normal for tutors. The challenge is finding new students to teach.
Because of that I've been looking for a full time job that's work from home also. My sister refuses to give me money to hunt for Customer Service Representative jobs in BPOs now. She says she's given me three years' worth of funds but I've not lasted very long in any BPO. So she says to hunt for writing jobs instead. ESL teaching and Virtual Assistant work is also acceptable to her. So those are what I will hunt for.
It's not easy starting again at 52 years. There are days that I feel really discouraged. Fortunately, a certain M has been very encouraging and supportive so I'm glad about that. But I have to stand on my own two feet now and find a way to get out of this rut. Other than that, I intend to study to become a Financial Analyst soon and that's via Udemy. So many opportunities and so little time...
But thank you for frequently visiting my blogsite because I can see that there's really an eager audience out here in the Net that goes out of their way to visit eohatta.blogspot.com just to read my posts. Someday I will find very interesting activities and I promise I will talk about them here in this blog as well. For now, God bless us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment