Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Weird Door-to-Door Experience

I was able to get some US original handbags from the sister of a high school batchmate lately so I went door to door yesterday in an effort to get them sold before the start of the new week. So there I was knocking on each door or ringing their doorbell until I came to this one door. I rang the doorbell and after a few minutes this Oriental guy answered - stark naked. I'm not kidding, he really had not a stitch of clothes on. That much was clear to me even through the screen door. He sort of grunted then I made my sales pitch (careful not to look below his navel) and he sort of grunted again and closed the door.

I have never encountered that sort of situation before in all my years of selling. I'll try to make sure never to ring that particular doorbell again if I can help it.

No comments: