Monday, May 22, 2023

God Rescued Me Again

 I don't know how to express this the right way but it seems God has smiled at me again. And He has blessed me which is not something I expected.

While I was reviewing my Data Analytics lessons, the recruiter of the screenplay writing client suddenly messaged me online via Skype. He was offering to return to me the project that had been assigned to the alternative writer after I let it go due to covid. The conditions were that I have to finish the project within three weeks (starting today) since I've already read the material before and am familiar with the storyline. Apparently, the alternative writer also got sick suddenly so the client was left panicking as to whom to assign the project (considering the deadline was already looming before them). The client knew I was ready to work on the project because I had messaged him soliciting work. So they asked me to return to the team! That was the first blessing.

Then later in the afternoon I messaged the recruiter of another client whom I had contacted purely on the off-chance that they could hire me. She said that yes, she had received instructions to inform me that they are hiring me. She clarified that she will contact me again in June. So I said yes, sure, of course I wanted to join their team too.

So that's two clients in one day. I now have a full plate. I don't know how to explain what these two miracles mean to me, only that I am very grateful. God knows that I was agonizing over my options just yesterday because I didn't know where I would apply just to get a job. Now, all of a sudden, I have two jobs? Unreal!

Thank you God for blessing me this way. I know I'm not the best of people and that I sin too but these miracles you sent my way are very much appreciated by me. What this means is that I will have income in June so that I can repay my creditors in full. That will be a major worry off my mind! Once I have repaid the creditors, I will pay Ate Rosie her back wages as street sweeper. Then, I can start hoarding the money in my bank account for an emergency fund. Life is going to become more difficult, I know, but it's better now that I will have resources coming in. And for that I will be eternally grateful to God Almighty. Again, thank you God.

No comments: