Monday, May 29, 2023

Re-learning After Bout With Covid

Thank you God that I was able to survive these three weeks with Covid. I am now much stronger than when I first got diagnosed with the virus. I was able to do quite a bit of cleaning of my living quarters. Now I just need to wait for my second client to message me in June and for my current client to approve further work on my screenplay. And my animals have been cooperating so far.

Thank you also God for understanding why I need that second job. It's purely for survival since all those things that could go wrong did go wrong, even today. But now I'm convinced that the second job will really help me get out of bankruptcy and to repay all my creditors, which includes my friends and family. I hope the second client will pay me bi-monthly so that I can catch up with repaying those creditors. My screenplay writing payment will then help me buy what I need to buy, including my insurance plans.

Money is NOT life. Rather, money is a way of building a reputable financial background towards a stable and profitable future.

No comments: